This Spring Cheviot Gardens in West Norwood celebrated National Gardening Week with a hands on workshop for residents and local visitors. Local West Norwood business Floral Hall gave tips and showcased ways to brighten up and add colour to any outdoor space, including balconies and patios which residents can enjoy at Cheviot Gardens. In case you missed it, here is a hand picked selection of photographs taken at the event.
The ladies of Floral Hall in action
Members of Notting Hill Sales and Pathways congratulating the raffle winners
Floral Hall's official prize winner
Meet the neighbours
Cheviot Gardens is already resided by a warm, social community of over 55s. Now that we are over 55% reserved, this is becoming an established community awaiting the rest of its new neighbours.
Cheviot Gardens – About the development and scheme
Cheviot Gardens combines state-of-the-art extra care facilities with rental and Shared Ownership homes for over 55 year olds. The scheme has the added financial benefit of allowing you to own 75% share without paying any rent on the remaining 25%, which could free up extra equity to enjoy life now.