If you already know what you want you can take a look at our private sale homes. We have a range of houses and apartments all over London and England to suit different needs and budgets.
If you're not quite sure what you want it’s important to have a think about some key factors:
- the area you want to live in
- how much you want to spend
- number of bedrooms
- number of bathrooms
- garden space and balconies
New build homes
All of our private sale properties are new build homes. This means that they were recently built by us and our partners and that no one has lived in them before you. Your new build home will already be decorated and will usually come with some built in appliances like an oven and a fridge.
Notting Hill Sales and Genesis are registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) so your home will automatically come with a 10 year warranty.
Some other benefits of a new build home are:
- the average new build home is up to six times more energy efficient than a traditional second-hand home
- there won't be an upward chain as there won't be a previous owner of the home you're buying. This should make the whole process quicker and less stressful.
Researching the local area
If you're moving to a new area you should find out if it's suitable for you. You may want to consider these factors:
- public transport links and your commute
- performance of local schools and their religious affiliations
- restaurants, bars and pubs
- parks and other green spaces
- amenities and sports facilities