1. Promoter: Notting Hill Genesis, Bruce Kenrick House, 2 Killick Street, Kings Cross, London N1 9FL. March 2019.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. One entry per person only. No bulk or third party entries.
4. The competition will be open from 11am Saturday 23rd March 2019 and will close 6pm Saturday 23rd March.
5. This competition is open to all UK residents (over the age of 18), except employees of and family of Notting Hill Genesis or any employees of their agents and affiliate partners.
6. The winner will be chosen entirely at random from all entries collected at the Notting Hill Genesis Stand 3 at the Share To Buy London Home Show, Saturday 23rd March 2019. The winner will be drawn on Monday 25th March at 11am and contacted by email.
7. The winner's name will be posted on the Notting Hill Genesis Sales social media platforms .
8. The winner agrees to the use of their name in any promotional activity following the draw.
9. The prize offered is a John Lewis voucher to the value of £100. This voucher is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize option and all usual John Lewis Gift Card Terms & Conditions will apply.
10. Notting Hill Genesis as the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
11. The prize will be mailed to the winner via Royal Mail Post Tracked 48 hours at their chosen address no later than Monday 15th April.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped or where address details supplied were incorrect..
13. Notting Hill Genesis does not accept responsibility for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, this competition or any prize.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
15. Notting Hill Genesis holds the right to disqualify any entrant from winning if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the entrant is in breach of these terms and conditions or participation is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
16. Notting Hill Genesis holds the right to cancel the competition for reasons outside its reasonable control and may amend these terms and conditions without prior notice, by posting changes to them on www.nhgsales.com.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.