New year, new home? Throughout February, we'll be helping first-time buyers get onto the property ladder in 2023 with unmissable deals across a number of our developments.
From deposit contributions through to help with the cost of moving, we’re giving buyers that extra boost to make the move to the new home they’ve always dreamed of that little bit easier.
Help with the move
When purchasing a home at our developments Heron Quarter at Woodberry Down, Goodluck Hope, Oaklands Rise, Royal Albert Wharf, Woolwich Reach or Lampton Parkside this February, buyers can benefit from a contribution to the cost of moving.
- Heron Quarter at Woodberry Down, N4 - we’re offering buyers up to £7,500 towards their moving costs when they buy a home at this north London development. The vibrant neighbourhood offers first-time buyers the perfect blend of modern city living and green, open space, and is ideally suited to young professionals or those renting locally. With 15 acres of parkland and 42 acres of open water at the Woodberry Wetlands, residents can enjoy strolling through the great outdoors, while also benefiting from easy access into central London, with a convenient Zone 2 location. A two-bedroom apartment at Heron Quarter is available from £155,625 for a 25 per cent share.
- Goodluck Hope, E14 – buyers can secure a £5,000 contribution towards moving costs when making the move to this development in one of London’s newest riverside neighbourhoods. An incredible waterside location and range of luxury facilities – including gym, pool, private cinema and workspace – make the development the perfect choice for first-time buyers looking to make a home in an exciting part of east London. Just a stone’s throw away from Canary Wharf and neighbouring cultural hub London City Island, the area is also home to Trinity Buoy Wharf, London Docklands’ most exciting arts quarter. Along with an array of cafés, residents can enjoy year-round exhibits and alfresco art. The final few homes at Goodluck Hope are available from £115,000 for a 25 per cent share of a one-bedroom apartment, with a two-bedroom loft apartment also available.
- Oaklands Rise, NW10 – the final chance to purchase the last remaining two-bedroom apartment here comes with a £5,000 contribution to help with moving costs. Sitting at the centre of the striking Old Oak and Park Royal regeneration scheme, Oaklands Rise is fast emerging as a thriving new piece of west London. Life here is centered around outdoor space, with a green street, balconies and roof terraces with great views. The development is already well-connected throughout London and beyond, with the Overground from Willesden Junction Station and the Central line from North Acton both a 12 minute walk away. The two-bedroom Shared Ownership home is available for £123,750 for a 25 per cent share.
- Royal Albert Wharf, E16 – buyers have the chance to purchase the last remaining two-bedroom apartment which comes with a furniture package included and a £5,000 moving contribution. Royal Albert Wharf is an up-and-coming community in the Royal Docks, one of London’s most talked about areas. Residents at the development can take advantage of on-site amenities including cafes and artist spaces. The last two-bedroom Shared Ownership home is available for £110,000 with a 25 per cent share.
- Woolwich Reach, E16 – reserving a home at this east London development will see buyers benefit from a moving contribution of up to £6,750. Situated on the banks of the River Thames, homes at Woolwich Reach provide buyers with stunning views of the water, as well as the chance to watch the seasons change in neighbouring Royal Victoria Gardens. With fast transport links into central London and beyond via the DLR, it’s the perfect location for pioneering first-time buyers looking to put down roots in an emerging part of east London. Homes at Woolwich Reach are priced from £95,000 for a 25% share of a one-bedroom apartment, with two- and three-bedroom homes also available.
- Lampton Parkside, TW3 - With all remaining apartments now ready to move in, buyers can receive a £1,500 moving contribution this February! Being delivered in partnership with award-winning housebuilder Hill, living at Lampton Parkside places the city and nature in unison. Residents are moments from Hounslow tube station providing links into central London in just 30 minutes whilst being able to enjoy Lampton Park’s 40 acres of open green space right on their doorstep. Two-bedroom apartments at Lampton Parkside start from £104,375 for a 25% share.
Ease to the legal fees
When purchasing a home at our developments NINE Brixton or Aspect Croydon this February, buyers can benefit from a contribution to legal fees.
- NINE Brixton, SW2 – buyers can secure £1,000 in support towards the legal fees when making the move to this development, ideally situated in the heart of Brixton. With just 3 apartments remaining, buyers will combine the high quality design of a two-bedroom Shared Ownwership apartment with incredible restaurants, bars, shops, markets, green spaces and travel connections on your doorstep. The last few apartments at NINE are priced from £155,000 for a 25% share.
- Aspect Croydon, CR9 – buyers can benefit from £2,000 towards legal and broker fees. Apartments at Aspect Croydon benefit from a range of aspects from their full-height windows and winter gardens. Each apartment is flawlessly fitted and finished with modern bathrooms and kitchens, integrated appliances and light wood features throughout. Boxpark Croydon, Croydon High Street and Croydon Station are all just a 5 minutes walk away, plus benefit from the added luxury of access to a concierge set within an impressive entrance lobby and mezzanine communal space. Homes at Aspect Croydon are priced from £89,375 for a 25% share of a one-bedroom apartment, with two- and three-bedroom homes also available.
Don’t miss out on these exclusive offers and make a home in one of these vibrant and growing parts of London this year. Give us a call on 020 3733 3571 to book a viewing today.
*Images used for illustrative purposes only. Please see development pages for specific offer terms and conditions.