Canary Wharf ticks all of the boxes for London buyers
Canary Wharf, has long been synonymous as the financial district of London, but it has also established itself over the last decade as a fantastic place to live. With open green spaces, waterside boardwalks and fast transport links across the capital, Canary Wharf has everything eager London home hunters could dream of and Notting Hill Genesis have a number of Shared Ownership properties for sale in the area – making it a more affordable location than first thought
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Canary Wharf and Why It’s A Great Place to Live
- The area is host to London’s largest collection of outdoor art. The collection holds more than 75 pieces of standalone sculptures and integrated architectural works.
- Canary Wharf Summer Screens are usually erected in the area ever year from June to August, showing everything from sporting events to live opera
- A variety of wildlife including seals, foxes, frogs, squirrels, several varieties of birds and much more have chosen Canary Wharf as their home. The variety of open green spaces and clean dock water make this the perfect habitat for them
- Water enthusiasts are at home here too, Docklands Sailing and Watersports Centre is just around the corner, where residents can partake in Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Windsurfing, Dragonboat Racing and open water swimming.
- Canary Wharf has a variety of well-known and independent stores across five shopping centres, guaranteeing something to suit all styles. Foodies are also spoilt for choice with a selection of upmarket restaurants and bars to satisfy all tastes.
Set down roots in a Notting Hill Genesis home
A breath-taking collection of just 26 one-bedroom luxury apartments designed with nature in mind, residents here won’t feel as though they are in the heart of London. Upon entering the lobby, large glass cases have been filled with trees and plants, creating a stunning and serene landscape immediately transporting residents from the fast-paced city to the peace and tranquillity of home.
The apartments demonstrate the best of stylish London living with an impressive specification, and well-proportioned flexible layouts. Flooded with light, all living spaces here benefit from magnificent floor to ceiling height windows and a private balcony or terrace, selected properties further profit from wrap-around corner terraces with stunning city scape views.
Prices at Aspect Apartments start from £150,250 for a 25% share
Dockside at Millharbour is a premier collection of one- and two-bedroom apartments. Each contemporary property has been expertly designed to complement busy lifestyles, offering a variety of home layouts from open-plan designs, including open-plan kitchen/living areas to properties with separate kitchens. Each apartment further benefits from its own private balcony, ideal for bringing the outside in during the spring and summer months and providing an idyllic spot to take in views of London’s iconic skyline. Buyers who choose to make Dockside their home will enjoy a home that is perfectly balanced with cool elegance and comfort.
Prices for a one-bedroom Shared Ownership apartment at Dockside at Millharbour start from £121,875 based on a 25% share of £487,500.
Able Quay Millharbour comprises of a stylish collection of two-bedroom apartments With community at its core, the development features a number of landscaped green spaces with a sunken garden and water feature with a further raised podium garden, providing an ideal place for a lunchtime retreat or even for homeworkers to set themselves up for the day.
Each apartment has been carefully designed to offer residents a high specification throughout, with all homes also benefitting from Smeg appliances and two generously sized bedrooms with wardrobes. Floor to ceiling height windows guarantee a bright and airy space to relax and a large door provides access onto the spacious outdoor areas in the form of a balcony and selected two-bedroom apartments feature two balconies.
Prices start from £156,875 for a 25% share of £627,500 for a two-bedroom apartment at Able Quay Millharbour,
To register your interest please call 020 3815 2222.