Further to updates to government guidance made on 13 of May, NHG Sales are delighted to be able to resume in-person viewing appointments at our show homes and sales centres at developments across London this May.
From 26 May, viewings will be bookable between 11am to 7pm on Thursdays and 9am to 5pm on a Saturday and will be available on an appointment-only basis, exclusively for buyers who have completed a virtual viewing, have had a successful initial eligibility assessment and who are seriously considering making an offer to buy an NHG home.
Because customer and colleague health and safety are paramount to us, we will not conduct viewings for walk-in appointments until government guidance allows, health and safety risk assessments at each development have taken place and it is safe to do so.
Those booking an in-person viewing with our sales team will be given specific instructions on how the viewing will be conducted and the measures put in place at the chosen development to ensure that you know what to expect and how we are working to create a safe viewing experience on site.
In terms of general advice and measures being taken, we will:
- Arrange viewings for no more than two adult members of the same household.
- Recommend that you travel to viewing appointments by active (cycle or walk) or personal modes of transport (car) where possible. We will also arrange viewings outside of peak travel times to ensure that those using public transport to attend a viewing can do so more safely and without reducing capacity for key workers.
- Maintain social distancing – with appropriate building access, signage and floor graphics, desk and seating arrangements and personal interactions (please don’t expect us to shake hands, even though we’d love to!).
- Tailor viewings to maximise safety. Viewings may or may not be accompanied depending on property layouts and whether it is possible to maintain social distancing on the home selected to view – this will be discussed during the virtual viewing prior to an in-person appointment.
- Wedge open internal doors in show homes. Please do not attempt to close these doors unless agreed with the Sales Executive.
- Clean shared surfaces such as door handles in-between viewings.
- Provide anti-bacterial hand sanitiser and ask that you treat your hands with this upon entry.
- Wear face coverings either where this is your choice, where this is our colleague’s choice or where necessary (for example walking between apartments or when separately entering confined spaces).
- Check daily on colleague well-being to minimise the risk of infection.
We ask that you will:
- Bring your own personal protective equipment (face covering and latex gloves) if required.
- Observe social distancing protocols, signage and any instructions given by our sales team.
- Rearrange an in-person appointment if any symptoms of coronavirus are shown - this can be rearranged for a date following the recommended period of self-isolation (currently seven days). Symptoms guidance has recently been updated to include changes to, or a loss of, a sense of taste and/ or smell, please refer to the NHS guidance found here for further information.
At developments where we employ estate agents, in-person viewing appointment timings may vary and we may be able to offer greater flexibility to meet your availability – please raise this during your virtual viewing should you need to view at an alternative time.
These arrangements will be reviewed during the week commencing on 8 June.
We currently have virtual viewings at over a dozen of our developments with more being added in the future. You can view these from our Virtual Home Tours page.