Shared Ownership for over 55s: Find out more about this warm neighbourhood in South London

Cheviot Gardens in West Norwood comprises of stylish 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available to buy through Older Person's Shared Ownership (OPSO)OPSO, formerly known as HOOP, offers over 55s the opportunity to own 75% share without paying any rent on the remaining 25%, which could free up extra equity to enjoy life now.

Take a video tour of the show home, extra care facilities and communal gardens to see what's on offer.


Find out more about this warm community in South London