Highlights of the specification at No.4 Oxford Road include
- Contemporary handleless kitchen units in light grey matt finish.
- Laminate worktops and upstand in dark oak fitted with large single stainless steel sink.
- Contemporary chrome mixer tap
- Downlighters to kitchen area
- Three part swing out refuse/recycling bin.
- Bosch stainless steel built-in oven and separate built in microwave oven
- Bosch black glass electric hob with full height glass backplate
- Stainless steel canopy extractor hood
- Bosch integrated tall fridge freezer.
- Integrated recycling and refuse cabinet
- Bosch washer dryer (refer to plans for location)
- Oak wood effect flooring throughout
- Sash windows
- Individual air source heat pump providing hot water and heating through thermostatically controlled white radiators
- Points for telephone to living area and bedroom
- Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
- Flush internal doors with groove detail, painted white with chrome ironmongery
- Low energy LED white downlighters to bathroom and kitchen area and pendant lighting to hallway, living area and bedrooms
- Smart video doorbell with built-in WiFi and camera
- Smoke and heat detectors
- External cycle store
- Integrated mirrored wardrobes fitted in bedroom with sliding doors
- Oak effect flooring
- Bath fitted with Hansgrohe thermostatic chrome mixer tap
- Feature Hansgrohe shower-head over bath and chrome framed glass bath screen
- White ceramic WC with concealed cistern
- Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with chrome Hansgrohe mixer tap
- Wide landscape format grey anthracite porcelain floor and wall tiles
- White wall mounted cabinet and bespoke mirror
- Low energy LED downlighters
- Chrome finish heated towel rail